BikeWorks North and South can be booked for your events, and have been configured for everything from lectures to teleconferenced meet & greets to birthday and dance parties.
Booking our space is often free, depending on EBC resources required. Contact us to inquire about booking facility details.
|BikeWorks North||BikeWorks South|
|Projector||60″ screen-only||HD projector, stereo, computer and 80″ screen provided|
|Seating||20 chairs||35 chairs|
|Dishware||Limited bowls, plates, utensils||Limited bowls, plates, utensils|
|Coffee machine & kettle||Yes||Yes|
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 is required.
- Liability insurance of at least $2,000,000 must be provided naming the Edmonton Bicycle Commuters Society as an additional insured. If insurance is not available, an additional $100 fee will be applied.
- Alcohol service requires appropriate licences and permits and compliance with all applicable regulations. Events with private liquor (non-sale or resale) licences must be advertised as only open to invited guests.
- Space is not available for load-in and set-up until 1 hour after public hours.
- Two adult supervisors must be present during duration of the event. They will function as the contacts for EBC.
- Rental fees may be waived if an existing BikeWorks volunteer (familiar with BikeWorks event hosting) sponsors the event. The sponsor must be present for setup and takedown and be responsible for the use of the facility.
- Damaged or lost property of EBC will be charged to the event.
- Office areas are off-limits and not to be accessed.
- Sound levels beyond property limits must be kept to reasonable levels. The event will be held responsible for any noise or nuisance violations.
- The event will be responsible for returning the shop to initial state and removing any waste, and securing the facility at the end of an event.