EBC is seeking an independent contractor to provide the Society with bookkeeping services.
- Start date: November 2016
- Accounting designation or relevant bookkeeping experience with not-for-profit and charitable organizations.
- Experienced with accounting software and Google programs. Training for specific programs will be available through EBC Treasurer and Executive Director mentorship.
- Based in Edmonton or surrounding area.
- Familiarity with EBC programs and services is an asset.
Please review the full job posting for details, including how to apply.
Application deadline is November 1, 2016.
We thank all applicants for your interest; however only select applicants will be contacted for an interview.